Heimdall is reinventing the security playbook by advancing limitations on security technologies and operations from an oftentimes reactive infrastructure to a revolutionary predictive and prescriptive position. The Heimdall AI engine analyzes data from an unlimited number of disparate and relevant systems to balance risk vs. resource vs. budget to ultimately ensure an increase in efficiency, effectiveness and performance while reducing resources and constraints.
Increase focus and efficiency, reduce cost by operationalizing multi-source past, present, and future data for long term strategic planning
Mitigate liability, risk, insider threat using AI-driven space-time forecasts for daily operational use (what is likely to happen and why?)
Achieve a smarter, defensible security footprint by utilizing proactive, prescriptive resource deployments (what should be done and how?)
Improve productivity, visibility, performance, and accountability by leveraging advanced monitoring, alerting, and management tools
INTEGRATE MULTIPLE DATA SOURCES FOR INFORMED, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE
The Heimdall AI platform integrates into a variety of systems and data sources including:
- Incident management systems (e.g., PSIMs, PACS, VMS, HVAC)
- Identity and access control (e.g., AD/LDAP, HR, IAM, LACS, SSO, WAP, LPR)
- Open source (e.g., social media, images, police CAD/RMS)
- Connected technology (e.g., IOT, BLE/beacons, NFC, drones)
- Client operations (e.g., patrol, assets, CAD/floor plan)
© 2020 DAVISTA TECHNOLOGIES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.